Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Steeple and Heldric - Pillars of Salt  (Read 188503 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Re: Steeple and Heldric - Pillars of Salt
« Reply #250 on: August 07, 2015, 02:36:34 pm »

"Damn." Steeple sighs at his handiwork.

'Looks like someone forgot something' he thinks, throwing his cloak over the mirror on the wall and taking it with him.

"Ok Nadia, let's get out of this dump," Steeple says, offering his hand to lead her back up into the abbey.

As they go, he teases with a smile, "you're looking rather lovely this evening. Is this what you wear to all the crypts?"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 02:42:48 pm by BerkaZerka »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 07, 2015, 02:44:49 pm »

Heldric is about to carry on past but changes his mind, he signals Andreas to wait for Steeple then vanishes them all from the minds eye and heads up to listen in.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 07, 2015, 03:05:28 pm »

Steeple finds the Mirror rather heavy, and whispers some few words of power under his breath to strengthen his only working arm enough to carry it safely. The edges are sharp, though not so sharp as to cut the cloth.

Nadia blushes but otherwise says nothing. Perhaps because by now they've reached Heldric. The Nosferatu waits patiently for them, and on their arrival quickly exerts his power over the group, managing to cover himself, Steeple, Nadia, Andreas and mr.Whitey, though he feels some strain - he's never covered this many people before. He thinks he can manage one more person if he had to, though he'd be tapped out by then.

The group walks right by the monks, who are trying to convince their increasingly frustrated colleagues not to go downstairs, that the haunting is being managed by a great holy man.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 07, 2015, 03:26:03 pm »

Heldric thinks about revralinghimself and explaining however he doesn't really want to talk to more ppl and getting out before holy men get angry is good for survival. He heads for the exit.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 07, 2015, 06:30:11 pm »

Steeple follows Heldric's lead, waiting until they get outside and away a pace before stopping to ask, "So, should we bring the monks with us then?"

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 07, 2015, 07:10:55 pm »

Noting that Steeple is no longer pouting and therefor possibly less likely to start spouting blood again Heldric feels a little happier "It might be a little difficult explaining to them all, especially with us having vanished but you are welcome to head back in and try to get them to follow if you wish."

He looks to the sky "I would like to get to the mines soon though while we still have the night"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 08, 2015, 05:58:10 am »

Steeple looks into the night sky as well.

'Yep. Night Sky.'

'Reminds me of the ocean. Only black and full of space, rather than water. Speaking of water, I wonder how deep the ocean would be if it didn't have all those sponges in it. Would a sponge also soak up space?'

'These questions and many more bear further study.'

'Maybe I should ask a wise man about it sometime.'

'I think I have a sponge laying around somewhere... Just have to get it up into the night sky somehow. Perhaps test it in the ocean first to have a comparative value to work with. Set a base line. That sort of thing...'

Steeple snaps out of his thoughts.

"I'm thinking we can use the help," Steeple replies.

"But I'm spent and they need to come find us first. I say we head back to our rooms for now."

"I'll send them a message telling them to meet us at the mine tomorrow evening and we can go from there. What do you think?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 08, 2015, 09:02:50 am »

As an afterthought, Steeple asks, "So Heldric, there was almost a gap in my memory of you being at the abbey (much like what the monks must have experienced with your sudden appearance). Some of your Nos Powers eh?"

"Do you think you could do that on the Monks again, to make them forget about seeing the trapdoor to the crypt?"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 09:22:25 am by BerkaZerka »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 08, 2015, 10:42:20 am »

"They just forget me and what I was doing whenever I do not wish to be seen, the information often returns in time or if I am discovered but I cannot make them forget what they saw and heard." he says this lightly as if it is no big deal.

"for a crazy man his will is strong. I'll have to keep being careful"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 08, 2015, 12:49:03 pm »

"Ah, no matter then," Steeple replies to Heldric.

"Let us retire then, and go about the mine next evening. I don't want to risk being trapped in the mine with something wicked on one side and the burning sun on the other..."

Then turning to Nadia he asks, "Nadia, would you be so kind as to deliver a message to the two Monks of Kasmodeus in the morning, to meet us at the mine; dusk tomorrow?"

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 08, 2015, 05:06:04 pm »

"Until the morning then." Heldric replies before a snack for himself and Andreas to make sure their blood is full (Mr. Whitey gets the corpse) and retires until early evening ready to explore the mines.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 11, 2015, 05:08:37 pm »

Heldric, Steeple and co. returned to their haven in the unremarkable tavern they'd homed in before the coming of daytime. Heldric went through his usual process of brutal murder and disposal of bodies. Heldric gets the impression that the various disappearances around the tavern are starting to arouse some unfortunate interest, particularly given the two outsides who only go out at night have been in the city ever since the disappearances started. They should probably finish their work soon. Andreas seems rather frightful of the thing Steeple carries with him, and after a while Heldric realizes that under the cover is the Obsidian mirror he'd originally jumped into.

Steeple also quenches what little thirst he has on various taverngoers and returns stumbling to his room, the prince raucously singing some pirate's song all the way back.

March 9th, 9:30 PM
Krakow,
Domain of Razkoljna, the Dragon

When both vampires waken Nadia is already gone, having left to deliver Steeple's letter to the two monks. They pack up and make their way back to the entrance of that rather foreboding mine, though Nadia and the brothers are not there when they arrive.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 11, 2015, 05:39:32 pm »

"I am going to try this one more time, while we wait for the monks" Steeple says, flipping rocks over a little ways from the mine itself, looking for a spider.

(OOC - preparing Clinging of the Insect) Take two.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 11, 2015, 06:45:39 pm »

"Of Course" replies Heldric "I will make a few preparations myself" He then walks a short distance away but in full view of Steeple and the mine, just Incase the blood fountain has a recurrence.

In reality he just stands around and waits for Steeple to finish casting before cloaking the gathering in preparation for the incursion.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 12, 2015, 05:21:33 pm »

Despite everyone's expectations (and perhaps some's hopes), Steeple's ritual goes on without a hitch. He finds a spider and eats it in quick succession, before beginning the eldritch incantations that would allow him to crawl across any surface that can support his weight.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 05:23:47 pm by Drakilian »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 12, 2015, 05:34:33 pm »

"Any sign of them?" Steeple asks, concerning Nadia and the Monks, when finished his prep.

'You don't think they ate her do you?' Steeple thinks to Prince Maurice.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 12, 2015, 05:41:21 pm »

There is no sign of Nadia or the monks, thought Steeple still has a few rituals to do if he wants his usual arsenal of enchantments ready to fling at his enemies. Perhaps she will arrive in that time?

"No good dirty cannibal priests, they're everywhere I tell you, everywhere!"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 12, 2015, 05:49:30 pm »

"Holy mackerel!" Steeple agrees aloud - "The nuns could very well have gotten to the monks and corrupted them!"

"You don't think that's why the took my arm?!?"

"Fancy a snack mother superior?"

"Yes, that limb looks tantalizingly tasty young man..."

"NO!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT! MY ARM! MINE!!!"

"Mwuhahahahaha!!!"

"Fine. Take the damn thing. I don't need it anyway. I hope you choke on it."

"..."

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 12, 2015, 06:02:55 pm »

Andreas just kinda stares at Steeple.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 12, 2015, 06:11:23 pm »

"Erm... Yeah. Got to watch out for them nuns." Steeple says to Andreas with a cough.

He then readies Extinguish; followed by Will O' The Wisp...

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: August 12, 2015, 06:34:33 pm »

Heldric simply hides his feelings and says "Of Course." before pretending to be busy as he waits for Steeple to finish preparing

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 13, 2015, 07:07:11 pm »

Both rituals proceed smoothly, and Steeple finishes up with his daily enchantments - His supernatural senses then pick up the sound of people approaching. Soon Nadia and brothers Feliks and Jakub make their appearance, though not in the same condition he'd left them in. Steeple sees that Nadia has some blood on her - clearly not her own, for she has suffered no wounds, and Jakub and Feliks both look stunned.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 13, 2015, 07:14:51 pm »

"Ah, there you are. I was beginning to get worried..." Steeple begins as the group approaches, then noticing something is off.

"Is something wrong?" He says, looking at Nadia; "Are you hurt? What happened?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 13, 2015, 07:21:51 pm »

Brother Feliks, ever the more vocal of the two monks, speaks for Nadia - who seems willing to let him summarize the situation.

"They... They called a mob on us, called us foul necromancers, said we had been cursed by the demons we had summoned into the mine, that our immortality spells were failing and that we dealt with black magics to try and stop it, that this was why the abbey was haunted by those spirits..."

Brother Jakubs continues where Feliks seems to die off:

"They found Kasimierz' secret room and thought it ours, the place we would stay when summoning evil spirits. They noticed warped stone and concluded that we were using demonic powers. Nadia killed one of the mob, he made it farther than the others..."

"We are simple holy men. How could they think so horribly of us, when we deal with those touched by God...?", continues Feliks.

"Well, you know, technically, you ARE touched by God." Maurice says.

"Just not in a good way."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 13, 2015, 07:38:22 pm »

"Ugg, this is a mess," Steeple says, frowning and rubbing the side of his temple with two fingers.

"Funny how they know the mines have something unholy in them, yet where are they to deal with the problem?" Steeple ask with building ire - "Where is their faith in the mighty god to deliver?!?"

Then with a dramatic sweep of his arm he points at the two monks - "You are holy men! And you know in your hearts that this is true. And I know it!" Steeple declares boldly.

"Their jealousy and pride have lead them to conspire against you. And in doing so, they conspire against god's will! For god has chosen you, not them!"

"Come, we must rebuke this demon before he can exercise even more power in the hearts of our enemies, to move them against us!"

With this Steeple turns to lead everyone into the mine.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 13, 2015, 08:33:07 pm »

Heldric nods and follows Steeple pausing only to say "God often gives us test, and when some fail those tests, they fall into fear and dispare. The ones who turned on you simply chose you as scape goats for their own fears and failing rather than face it, that is all."

He then continues following Steeple towards the mine, waving Andreas and the cloaked (as always) mr. Whitey after him.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 14, 2015, 02:16:35 am »

Feliks nods shakily, "I... yes, we must do what has to be done."

Jakub agrees silently, though Steeple sees great trepidation in his stance as he follows Steeple.

Nadia hurries up to walk beside him, a little pride in her step.

---

The mine is dark and incredibly dry - the powerful odor of salt in the air also seems to suck the moisture right now, leaving the lungs of the mortals in the group uncomfortably dried out. In some places eyes would even sting from the high concentration of salt hanging in the air. The occasional pattering of rats or the flapping wings of a bat disturbed by their passage shows that there are still things which live within the mine. Occasionally, Heldric catches a glimpse of some of them retreating from Steeple's Will'o-the-Wisp. Heldric also notes the mild awe the brothers show to Steeple's use of the "holy light".

Many tunnels comprise the mine, each of varying length and depth, each entirely unknown to the vampires and their various servants. Unknown to Steeple, both of the monks have pulled out crosses and have begun to murmur quietly in prayer to themselves, possibly in a (most likely worthless) effort to protect themselves from the demon they believe inhabits the mine.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 02:19:28 am by Drakilian »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 14, 2015, 05:53:07 am »

"Just keep going down," Steeple says, not looking back to see what the Monks are doing. If there is anything important back there to see, he'll be able to tell by all the screaming...

"It has to be at the bottom. It's always at the bottom..."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 14, 2015, 11:34:21 am »

"Just keep delving, delving, delving ..."

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 14, 2015, 06:48:53 pm »

Heldric begins preparing, he hangs back a tiny bit more so hr is partly in the shadow and grows out spikes from his knuckles, just the length of his fingers so that in the dim light they might be mistaken as such until he made a fist...

"I will guard the rear, Andreas. Stay near our brothers and Nadia to guard the centre." he quietly calls ahead before adding "There are still bats around at least."

He then attemps to call a bat to him in the dark behind the others to give it the command "fly ahead of uthe light, make noise whenever you locate another creature" he keeps trying this and signals to Andreas to try and control some bats too.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 15, 2015, 06:59:35 pm »

A bat dashes down briefly and sits carefully at Heldric's shoulder, listening to his instructions before flapping off into the darkness. The monks both stare at him as he does so, their looks foreboding in the dim light of the Will'o-the-wisp.

Andreas does the same and many bats go off into the darkness. Soon the cave screeches endlessly as mutitudes of bats and rats - Heldric notes far, far more than should be in this cave - begin screeching every time they run into each other, which would be often. Nadia and the monks look distinctly uneasy, and their prayer grows louder. Steeple winces as the shrieking begins to play with his enhanced senses.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 15, 2015, 07:25:27 pm »

"Wow, that's loud!" Steeple remarks, "So high pitched and 'squeaky'!"

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 16, 2015, 12:24:31 am »

Glancing at the minks Heldric covers a little.

"God is obviously the ruler of all animals so I was able to bring these to our aid, though not as successfully as I had hoped. They are making noise each time they see another creature in order to give us warning however there are far more than normal here so they are making far more noise than normal. I will try and calm them."

Heldric tries to recall the bats and change the instructions to creatures at least twice their own size, again signalling Andreas to do the same.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 16, 2015, 04:45:29 pm »

For a second Heldric wonders how much longer the monks will continue to believe these outright lies. Indoctrination can go a very long way, however - perhaps they would ignore thinks they didn't want to see.

The thought fades as heldric finds the screeching intensifying, the bats continuing scream loudly - despite his or Andreas' attempts to calm them down. The pain from the screaming becomes so unbearable for Steeple that he has to stop using his altered senses, turning them off for the moment - while the bats swarm around the small party. Nadia lets out a loose scream as the bats begin scratching away at her, terrible little claw and bite marks adorn her face and that of the monks, who have knelt to the ground and begun holding up their crosses, as if to ward off the evil.

Then... silence. The bats stop. A small army of them, easily over a hundred, stand in the small section of the tunner where the group waits, their beady little eyes reflecting the light of Steeple's Will'o-the-wisp. They stare expectantly at Heldric and Andreas. Their gaze is unnerving. Rarely has Heldric been surrounded by such a large number of animals, all so still and quiet as statues, all staring at him. Even Andreas is unnerved.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 16, 2015, 05:09:23 pm »

"This does not bode well," Steeple says, taking out his Mirror of Second Sight and scanning the area and bats with it...

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 16, 2015, 05:19:51 pm »

Not a single supernatural thing. The bats are all completely, perfectly mortal.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 16, 2015, 05:30:38 pm »

"Nadia, are you all right?" Steeple asks, waiting for Heldric to do something with all the bats.

'Hopefully he gets rid of them,' Steeple thinks to Prince Maurice, 'if he's able to control them, then no doubt a nasty demon can too...'

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 16, 2015, 08:23:30 pm »

"This is not how my gift usually acts"

Is all he says out loud got to think this through carefully

He looks at then a moment more before meeting their eyes and sensing a new order to them "fly away from the light deep into the tunnel and Attack any creatures larger than your selfs there, but do not enter any areas lit by light."

"I hope this works, prepare for the worst, they might be acting this way due to demonic influence." Heldric prepares to fight the bats off if they swarm again.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 17, 2015, 07:50:20 pm »

A deafening flutter as over a hundred bats all leave at once. Soon the cave is silent again. Nothing returns to Heldric. No screech is sounded.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 17, 2015, 08:14:05 pm »

"Well it appears we are safe for now from them, let us continue." Heldric ushers everyone on.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 18, 2015, 08:23:42 am »

"Moving on then," Steeple replies, doing just that.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 19, 2015, 09:29:04 pm »

The groups on, choosing tunnels haphazardly. Everyone seems extremely uncomfortable with being here, for obvious reasons. Yet still they've yet to be confronted by any dark power of any kind.

Out of nowhere, Steeple and Heldric feel a sudden, slight stabbing pain at his left foot. He hears a startled "yip!" as the monks and Nadia feel it too. Andreas makes no sound.

Looking down, everyone sees that a swarm of rats covered in rock dust, completely hidden from view and moving far more silently than they should have, have bitten each of them on the exact same place at their feet.

Looking a bit closer, illuminating them with the dull light of his magic, Steeple sees that they are immense, vicious rats. Easily the size of small cats. Heldric sees that they are much larger than rats have any right to be.

He also notices the dull red glow of their eyes.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 19, 2015, 09:43:24 pm »

Heldric immediatly acts to try and kill the rats, they are either strange ghouls or possessed "Kill them all quickly!" He shouts as he burns a blood for Str and one for Dex then tries to kick the nearest rats.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 20, 2015, 07:39:02 am »

"Pray the lord to hide us from their eyes!" Steeple yells to Heldric, not wanting to engage the rats and waste effort before a potentially much bigger battle.

Even so, Steeple draws a dagger and pokes it at the nearest rat.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 20, 2015, 12:27:11 pm »

Hearing Steeples cry Heldric attempts to cast vanish from the minds eye over the entire group.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 20, 2015, 12:30:18 pm »

(OOC - presuming Heldric's power works, Steeple will refrain from dagger-poking said rat, so as not to undo the effect)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 22, 2015, 01:06:39 am »

The rats move as Heldric draws his cloak over the others - though Heldric quickly realizes he will be unable to cover everyone present. Andreas, Mr.Whitey, the two monks, Nadia and Steeple - one person will be left out.

While Heldric wonders who to sacrifice to the rat swarm, Steeple jabs at the massive thing that's begun clawing its way up his body, using its claws to tear up his clothes and form a grip for it to climb up further. He runs through the litte creature, killing it easily.

Nadia has begun to stab about with her own dagger, while the two monks kick with surprising force, sending the little things flying. Andreas looks sad that he can't learn Potence 7 yet and just kill them all at once joins the monks, his kicking resembling a most amusing riverdance. Mr. Whitey feasts.

It all amounts nothing. More rats appear, and now the bats have returned, their little claws raking over everyone's faces, their wings buffeting and blinding the group.

Heldric, in a brief moment of perceptiveness, notes an especially large rat not moving, just staying in place ahead of the swarm, staring at him. It's eyes gleam a powerful red, and he cannot help but see amusement in its gaze.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 22, 2015, 11:38:56 am »

The others are doing well for a few moments so Heldric tries somthing different than originally planned.

He casts quickly on himself only, so only he would vanish from the minds eye, then rushes the larger smirking rat. He aims to punch and run it through on his Potence claws the moment he gets to it.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 22, 2015, 05:43:48 pm »

Steeple Continues trying to keep rats and bats at bay.

[OOC- Presuming his Willpower is high enough, Steeple will wonder why Heldric is singling out one rat in particular. When it sinks in (or becomes apparent), Steeple will activate Celerity and Strength of Earth to go after the 'king rat' too, should it still be in one piece after Heldric gets to it...]

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 23, 2015, 08:52:30 pm »

Heldric's cloaking ability manifests itself and he shimmers out of few... sort of? Staring hard at the spot where Heldric had stood Steeple (when his eyes aren't being scratched at by bats) sees that a ghostly image of Heldric remains, though it is very difficult to verify in this light.

It is, however, enough to confuse the none-too intelligent rats. Heldric takes the opportunity to dash across the little cave and strike at the rat, which has begun squeaking at him in a manner that uncomfortably resembles human laughter.

Heldric grabs the thing and struggles for a moment, squeezing the life out of it. It bites down hard on his hand, just barely piercing the skin, before it is no longer able to struggle.

The red glow in its eyes fades. As quickly as they appeared, the cave creatures are gone.

Everyone takes a second to assess their wounds - no one came away uninjured, though the damage was not as bad as it could have been to a mortal (who might have possibly been killed in that short amount of time).

(Steeple: 3 lethal damage, Heldric: 2 lethal damage. I assume you heal it all so i'll just deduct blood points).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up